When it comes to losing excess fat there are some calories that find their way in to your diet without you even being aware, crafty little devils.
Here is a list of 3 of the most common was calories creep in to your diet unknowingly and sabotage your results.
– Coffee Drinks (lattes, mocha style drinks, they all have hidden calories, even the ‘skinny’ versions)
– Healthy Snack Bars (yep, often around 200+ calories a piece and often easy to eat the entire pack in one sitting)
– Smoothies (Store bought are around 300+ calories per bottle and home made ones occasionally higher)
– Protein Shakes/Supplements (while good post workout they do have the double edged blade of high calories)
– Nuts (a bag can easily have you conquer 500 calories in record time)
The only way to ensure a negative energy balance is to track your nutrition, exercise and daily activity. Your results will be easy to see by taking a look in the mirror.
Getting Leaner = Caloric Deficit
Getting Softer = Caloric Surplus